The PJ WX5460 is a 4100 lumens WXGA standard projector, which automatically adjusts for wall color and corrects any image distortion.
Showcase your presentation in a better light
Say goodbye to poorly lit presentations that can barely be seen from the third row of a midsized conference room or classroom. With the Ricoh PJ WX5460 and its 4100 lumens lighting the way, you can project incredibly bright images so your audience can see every detail in every drawing, x-ray and specification — even when rooms offer minimal light. Take advantage of HDMI connectivity and a high contrast rate of up to 10,000:1 to display huge action-packed moving images or to highlight the smallest print on a financial spreadsheet with impeccable precision every time.
See every detail with clarity
From smartphones to computers to televisions, viewers gravitate to high-quality displays because they want to see every detail. Now, you can offer the same experience at up to 300 inches diagonally during your next presentation in the boardroom, classroom or house of worship. Connect the Ricoh PJ WX5460 to almost any camera, DVD player or other media device and share images, movies, information and more that are sure to capture the attention of every participant.
Use less energy to reduce operating costs
You’ve already exerted enough energy creating your message. Choose the Ricoh PJ WX5460 to reduce the impact it has on the environment — and your budget. Display images within 5 seconds of turning on the device and shut it down immediately without residual noise to curb unnecessary energy costs and annoying distractions. With the convenient Eco Mode button, you can adjust the amount of energy the device needs for each image. For example, darker images will use less energy automatically and can extend your lamp life expectancy to up to 4,000 hours.
- WXGA (1280×800 dpi) resolution
- 4100 lumens brightness
- Contrast ratio of 2000:1
- Screen size up to 300 inches
- Built-in 10W mono speaker
- Communicate clearly, front row to back row:
- For small or midsize audiences of 20 to 30 people, the information on the screen needs to be clear for everyone.
- Good thing that Ricoh’s PJ WX5460 projector includes industry-leading brightness that puts everyone in the picture — even when it’s an image up to 300 diagonal inches.
- Count on high quality, automatically:
- Don’t panic if you’re surrounded by green conference room walls or blackboards — you can still engage your audience and share information that’s sharp and clear.
- The PJ WX5460 has automatic wall color correction and automatic keystone correction to easily fix any image distortion.
- Bring images to life in 3D:
- Sometimes 3D is the perfect way to get your message across, especially when you’re discussing your latest product enhancement, engineering model or scientific finding.
- The projector’s ready; just purchase the optional 3D glasses.
- Put lamps at the bottom of your list: no need to budget for lamps anytime soon. You have 3,000 hours to work with – or 4,000 hours in eco-mode, because the projector automatically adjusts lamp brightness to conserve energy.
- Monitor projector status remotely:
- Last-minute projector issues can throw you off your game, so prepare well before your presentation. Connect the PJ WX5460 to your network anytime.
- You can see if there are any issues and confirm the time remaining on the lamp. And if the lamp wasn’t turned off after a meeting, you can switch it off remotely.
- RGB VGA cable and power cord
- CD-ROM: user manual, projector management utility, customer registration and warranty sheet
- Carrying case
- Lens cap
- Remote control (CR2025 battery included)